Please email the website administrators if you would like to post a position here.
Christiana Care Health System is looking to hire a BC, fellowship trained, experienced Palliative Medicine Physician. Cancer experience is a plus but is NOT required. The successful candidate will join an excellent team of 6 Palliative Medicine Physicians with minimal call coverage offering an ideal work/life balance.
This position will be an intricate part of our interdisciplinary team and begin building relationships with new patients on day one. The successful physician will participate in Tumor Boards, grand rounds, mentor fellows and work at the Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute; an outpatient center and a Center of Excellence.
- This person will be joining a collegial group of over 25 employees comprised of 6 Palliative Medicine Physicians, NP’s, PA’s, RN’s, MA’s, social workers, nutritionists, behavioral health specialists, Chaplain and dedicated administrative staff.
- Palliative is one of the four key pillars of Helen F Graham Cancer Center along with Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology, and will work in close collaboration to insure the voice of the patient is heard.
- Lucrative salary offered with aggressive bonuses and comprehensive benefits package.
- The Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute is part of a large 12,000 employee health system with multiple Centers of Excellence.
- Exciting growth opportunity with upward advancement in a non-profit academic institution.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellows.
- Participate in scholarly activities and collaborate on clinical projects with other departments.
Christiana Care Health System, headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, is one of the country’s largest health care providers. Comprised of the Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute and two hospitals on two campuses totaling more than 1,100 beds it is a major teaching hospital with more than 250 Medical-Dental residents and fellows.
For any additional information please reach out to Senior Physician Recruiter, Lauren Mahaney at 302.623.0553 or via e-mail at Lauren.A.Mahaney@christianacare.org
Abington Jefferson Health: Suburban Philadelphia campuses interested in hiring a full-time physician.
Under the direction of the Palliative Care Medical Director, the Palliative Care staff physician serves as a member of the interdisciplinary Palliative Care Service. Clinical responsibilities include inpatient and outpatient services. Builds effective relationships with physician referrals to ensure communication and follow-up. Creates a culture of collaboration among specialists, primary care physicians, nurses, social work, case management, pharmacy, and other staff to meet the needs of patients and families and improve palliative care services in the institution. Also participates in research projects and grant funding for research and palliative care services as delegated by the Medical Director. Previous hospice or palliative care experience required. Graduate of an accredited School of Medicine. Board certified in internal medicine, family practice, or related specialty required. Must have current, valid, unrestricted medical license in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and be in good standing with the Medical Board. Candidate must be BE/BC in Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Requires valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, current auto insurance, and driving record free from major violations with in the past 5 years. Must be willing and able to drive to various Jefferson Health campuses when the need arises. Full-time (40hrs/wk), M-F 8:30am – 5pm. Telephonic on-call required 1 week at a time every 4-6 wks. Interested candidates contact: Maria Doll Shaw 215-481-8713; Maria.Shaw@jefferson.edu